This is a great article on why design thinking works not only to develop innovative solutions to knotty problems, but also to engage people to implement the change initiative. Check it out:
- Design Thinking Webinar this week.
- Professional Development in the Pandemic – Results of the January 2021 Flash Survey
- “In a Remote Environment, Talent Development is Fraught With Risks”
- Professional Development Activities Restrained Significantly During Covid Crisis
- Podcast: Strengthening Your Firm Leadership Through Feedback and Strategic Process Design